2013/12/26

Big belly getting in the way ... :)

All I`m wearing lately are strechy skirts ... :) My belly is getting bigger every week. And then came the problem ... a vocal group I`m in got to have a Christmas performance for association for people with coeliac disease. And we usualy perform on this tipe of events in jeans, black top and some matching jewelry. A girl from the group even made us a red Christmas necklaces. :) And I had no jeans ... and no jeans skirt that would fit me now. I had to make something up in a few days so I searched the web a bit and I found this blog by Jill ... Buuuuuut I had no jeans to refashion. I found a solution here! :) First thing next day I went to a store nearby and I bought a cheap jeans skirt (I think it was around 12 euros ... nice huh?). And in one day I had a new skirt for our performance. 





yaaay to me ... :) I think I did quite a good job. This skirt is so comfy that I would wear it all the time. :) And it looks really good.

No comments: