2010/03/20

Making a nest ...

Since me and E started making an apartment in the attic of my parents house I can`t really think on anything else ... Everything I see mesures throug "how it would look in our apartment." I made floor plan, E and my dad took care of the technical stuff. So apartment is under construction right now. We have BIG plans ... hope we can make it. Anyway ... I was snooping through the internet one day and I came across this great blog ... My scandinavian retreat ... We love every single picture in this blog. And we would like to have a cabin just like those in it ... on lets say - Norwegian coast ... Ha ha. But we will be satisfied with a scandinavian look of our apartment - hopefuly. :D Well, on the sam blog I found this great program. I was never pleased with all those fancy programs where you can draw a floor plan in 3D. But this one is really close to what I wish in a program. So if you need to make a plan ... here it is: VISENO.

Comming up ... pictures before and after ... and hopefuly some sewing ... :D

2 comments:

Brigita said...

Super blog. Bom ukradla ksno idejo! ;)

Merita said...

Je ane ... mene je carski. Pa fotke so odlične. In maš še povezavo od kod so fotke ... sam pole rata tole že ene miljon blogov in ni cajta vseh pogledat. Ma ku bi pa mela eno tako hiško na obali nejč gor u skandinaviji. :D Wiiii